Responsible for providing safe and efficient transportation of senior citizens to and from the senior centers.
1) Transport senior citizens safely to various destinations including senior centers, medical appointments, home, shopping, etc.
2) Assist riders in getting on and off the vehicle.
3) Provide assistance as necessary in the event of an emergency during a senior trip.
4) Follow City and Department policies and procedures on maintaining a safe and clean vehicle.
5) Assist with custodial duties and event set-up and break-down as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: