Responsible for instructing, planning and implementing a full program of structured recreational activities appropriate for the age group which are assigned (6-12 years old or 12-18 years old).
1) Supervise, organize, develop, instruct and inspires activities which meet the physical, mental and emotional needs of children.
2) Enforce and maintain City and Departmental policies as needed.
3) Promote and maintain good public relations and customer service.
4) Able to exercise extreme safety precautions at all time.
5) Work flexible days and hours.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: