Responsible for operating a Water Recycling vehicle to collect and transport materials on a daily basis. Also, responsible for the efficient operation and care of assigned equipment.
1) Maintain the functionality, appearance and safety of the equipment and/or facilities such as Water Treatment facilities in compliance with local, state and federal rules and regulations.
2) Remove and transport waste materials for wastewater treatment plants to transfer to one of several assigned landfills.
3) Maintain safe and efficient operation of transport equipment and vehicles.
4) Perform pre-trip/ post-trip vehicle inspections and complete daily work sheet for equipment operated.
5) Keep work location and vehicle in order.
6) Respond to customer relations problems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: