Responsible for assisting Environmental Health Specialists control vectors of communicable diseases such as mosquitoes and rodents.
1) Collect mosquito and avian blood samples for disease testing and surveillance.
2) Operate a truck-mounted and hand held mosquito spray unit during nighttime and early morning hours.
3) Apply mosquito larvae control chemicals/biologicals to standing water.
4) Place rodent control bait stations in residential areas.
5) Respond to other citizen vector concerns as directed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: