Following on the job training, responsible for performing a variety of technical tasks in fire suppression, rescue, emergency medical services, prevention, investigation, administrative and other special assignments.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS
MONDAY, JULY 29, 2019 AT 5PM CT.
1) Perform fire suppression and other rescue operations
2) Search for and/or rescue trapped or injured persons
3) Assist in implementing continuous fire prevention activities
4) Respond to medical services calls
5) Administer first aid and emergency medical services to sick or injured persons to level authorized by Paramedic certification
6) Perform various administrative duties
7) May participate on department committees and attend staff meetings
8) Participate in routine housekeeping and preventative maintenance