In an effort to aid City Departments in their mission to deliver effective and efficient services to citizens and maintain timely, responsive operations, a temporary staffing pool is maintained to meet these needs. Applicants will be hired to work temporary assignments as noted in the description below.
This position is posted quarterly to ensure the City has access to current interested candidates. Applicants will be notified to re-apply to each quarter’s posting to indicate your continued interest and availability. Job assignment duration may extend beyond the quarter.
1) Perform work on specified projects as required
2) May operate/train on specialized pieces of equipment
3) May inspect and maintain assigned equipment
4) Other duties as assigned.
1) Knowledge of safety practices and hazards standard to work area
2) Ability to understand and implement verbal and written instructions
3) Ability to perform physical labor
4) Ability to comprehend written and oral work assignments and perform work as assigned